Saturday, October 27, 2012

Books and Sock Buns

As most of you who are reading this know, Ella loves books! I mean LOVES them! It's getting to the point where I don't even read anymore, we sit together and she tells me the stories from memory. It's pretty adorable. So I took some pictures of her reading her new favorite, King Bidgoods in the bathtub.





Saturday morning tv time. Trust me, it's a big deal.


I learned how to do a sock bun.
So I that's how I did my and ella's hair this morning.



She's such a little hipster




Me trying to get her to kiss my cheek.
Didn't work, but the bun angles turned out nicely!




Halloween is quickly approaching. After Wednesday, get ready for some Elmo!!

1 comment:

  1. 2 posts in a week - you made my day. Love the buns! and Margo - you look absolutely gorgeous in that picture. tv time with Elise's blanket! I can hear her say - "another one" over and over after every book - so cute. She loves books just like her mama

    ReplyDelete