Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's been a while!

I'm not sure who all will read this. I haven't blogged in five months. That's a long time. But just in case there is still someone who might see this, here you go!

My camera has been broken (boo) so that partially explains my absence and also why there are so few pictures for 5 months of our lives.

Back in April. I just love her hair in a side pony.


This was our first day back to real life after summer.


Ella figured out the camera on my computer. These are all her!










Over the summer, Ella and i would walk everyday. She'd get her toys from the toy box and put them in the pocket for the ride. This is what happens when I'm busy




She cleared out the toy box. Anything to fight boredom I suppose.

Ella's new favorite things are socks. She wants to wear them everywhere!
She'll even take them off and put them on her hands. That's a good time.





I got her some colored skinny jeans!
She's super cute.


She also loves climbing on chairs.


and helping mom with homework.



Basically, Ella's getting huge. She's learning new words by the second and loves playing tag.
Life is good.

p.s. sorry some of the pictures are so squampous. They wouldn't flip for me and I was too lazy to try to figure out why.

2 comments:

  1. so so so so cute. And Ella's hair (those braids!) is amazing. Go Margo! You make cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the pictures - Adorable little girl and mommy!

    ReplyDelete